Monday, February 4, 2013

Gallstones... ewwww!

Hey!
I know that I promised a everyday look tutorial. I'm I think I might not be able to do it for a while. Recently, I got really sick and now I need to have my gallbladder taken out. (Nothing serious) Anyways, the thing is that I've been feeling kinda poorly and haven't really had the time. Now with this gallstone thing I've had to change my diet and it's been hard, but not as hard as I thought. I eat mostly raw foods. Basically I can only eat some vegetables and some fruits (I can eat salmon and trout, but I don't have it in my fridge). Mostly what I do is I mix the vegetables that I can eat in a bowl and call it a salad. The changes in my body have been exceptional. All my stretch marks are gone, all other weird spots I had on my body are gone, my skin feels fantastic, I don't even get gallbladder attacks, my hair is looking really good (but that also has to do with the fact that I'm giving myself a hair cholesterol treatment every week) and I feel way lighter. Things are really working out for my body with this new diet plan.

Things I ca eat:


Beets
Cucumbers
Green beans
Sweet potatoes
Avocados
Vinegars
Garlic

Shallots
Tomatoes
cold water fish- salmon, trout
Lemons
Grapes and fresh organic grape juice
apples, berries, papaya, pears
Omega 3 oils




No comments:

Post a Comment