Friday, December 7, 2012

Finally getting started...

So I've been wanting to do this blog for a very long time, but I just couldn't come up with anything to say. Today I finally know what to say.

First off my name is Carla Vita. I live in Puerto Rico with my boyfriend and baby boy, Aiden, who is actually about to turn 1 in a month. I attend cosmetology school and I love it. Hair and makeup aren't my only passions. I adore movies and fashion too. But I have to say that my biggest passion is Aiden. Nothing compares to him. 

That brings me to my current situation, like I said, Aiden's birthday is in a month and I don't have anything planned. The only thing I have is the people that I'm going to invite. Anyways, between school and home I completely lost track of time and now I don't even know where it's going to be or what the theme is going to be. I obviously have themes that I would want to work with, but they're pretty difficult because they don't really sell things with the themes. Oh, I forgot to tell you the themes I had in mind. 

I had thought about Yellow Submarine because I'm a huge Beatles fan:



But then I saw Wreck It Ralph with my boyfriend and we came up with the brilliant idea of a vintage Nintendo Party with like 8 bit video game characters:


The other themes we like: Ugly Dolls (because I just think they're so funny and cute), Star Wars (My boyfriend and I are the biggest fans), Sesame Street (Aiden LOVES Elmo)


I know he won't remember it or anything but I just can't believe my baby's turning 1! I want it to be EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA special!

No comments:

Post a Comment